How to make a Request
You must be a registered user on the NIDDK Repository website to access and use the data and sample request systems. Click here to register.
For requesting Samples or Data, there are two ways to start a request:
- Search for a study with the Study Search tool, and then use the Request button on the study page.
- Use the Requests Menu:
- To request data only, select Data Request.
- To request samples and data, select one of the following:
- If you are requesting samples for the study’s primary protocol, select Internal Request.
- If you have an approved ancillary study, select Ancillary Request.
- If you are not affiliated with the study and would like to submit a sample request or are applying for a PAR:
Please contact the NIDDK Repository Communications team (email@example.com) should you have any questions about the requests or are unsure of which one fits your needs.
Request Form Examples
Internal Request Form Example (PDF - 275KB)
Ancillary Request Form Example (PDF - 303KB)
Data Request Form Example (PDF - 329KB)
DNA Sample Request Form Example (PDF - 295KB)
BioSample Availability Request Form Example (PDF - 302KB)